Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010

EGGY WAX at GALE RIE ME LIKE BILIR (Hektor Kirschtal)

It's embarassing to admit, but... (in the picture up there you see Melike and Anton Spielmann from 1000Robota)
it took me 45 minutes to find this gallery (/\Chloe)...

The first thing I did was to get myself a champaign,

I got it for free, which was really cool (thank you Melike)...

(Hektor Kirschtal)

Hereupon I had a chat with Peter Sempel and I gave away some publishing rights for his new movie...

Max was amazed by my boot polish, he had to try it...

(Marlene)

Thereupon, Verena got really sick...

After that we headed towards the Gängeviertel to a small party,

where the guys from Goldsmith college got me pleasantly drunk,
(Nadine)
(Agent Scully?)
In concequence I danced so weirdly, that I'm still a little ashamed of myself...
But it was so much fun, thanks to all you guys!

Keine Kommentare: